Melanie Diehm draws on over 20 years of experience in real estate and business consulting as she partners with people to find the right house to call home. Her client dedication and desire to help others are what motivates her the most. She understands that buying and/or selling a home is one of the biggest decisions in a client’s life and brings her professionalism and negotiation skills to the table to help her clients through every step of the process.
Having raised her family in St. Johns County, she lends her local expertise to assisting clients find the right neighborhood to fit their lifestyle and to call home.
- Hometown: Jackson, Michigan
- Favorite Local Restaurant: Anything Mexican
- Fun fact: I and my husband of 40+ years raised our 2 children in NW St. Johns county and now enjoy living 2 miles away from our 7 grandchildren in NW St. Johns county
- What I love to do: Have my toes in the sand, dig in the dirt, read a good book, adventure travel, spend time with my family
- Favorite Charities/Local Involvement: JAX United, Buddy Walk, Redeemer Church, Okoa Refuge
- Favorite Sports Team: The ones my grandchildren are playing on!!
- Favorite Ice Cream: Tillamook Coffee Almond Swirl
- Drink of Choice: Anything coffee
- Real Estate Designations: Gold Key Certified